100% Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil
Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is a premium fish oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
The worlds first certified organic fish oil.
- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
- Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source.
- Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
- Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control.Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
Details Click to see more
As a food supplement for adults, take one to three teaspoons daily.
For children aged 1 to 12, take one teaspoon daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Approx. 40 teaspoons per 200ml bottle.
Each 5ml teaspoon typically provides these naturally occurring fatty acids:
Organic Scandinavian rainbow trout oil 97.5%
Organic orange & lemon oil and organic rosemary extract 2.5%
Omega-3 (total) 780mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 370mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 150mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid) 50mg
- ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) 120mg
- Other Omega-3 fatty acids 90mg
Omega-6 (total) 561mg
- Omega 6 (Linoleic acid)465mg
- GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) 5mg
- Other Omega-6 fatty acids 91mg
Total Omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid) 340mg
Total Omega 9 (Oleic acid) 1279mg
ALLERGENS: This product contains fish.