Organic Barley Miso - 200g
DANIVAL barley miso is produced through double natural fermentation:
* The first aerobic fermentation (inoculation of the cereal by the Aspergillus oryzae fungus with air circulation) lasts three days and produces koji,
* The second anaerobic fermentation (without airflow) is a longer process.
DANIVAL barley misos are aged for at least six months to develop their full flavour.
* Barley miso produced in the south-west of France using a traditional Japanese method.
* Guaranteed GMO-free organic French soya harvested in Gironde by our partner farmer.
* Unrefined DANIVAL sea salt from the Atlantic.
Details Click to see more
Pasteurized miso Ingredients : French soybeans *, pearl barley * (41.5%), unrefined Atlantic sea salt, water, enzyme (Aspergillus oryzae).
* From organic farming
Usage tips :
A very salty condiment used in Asian cooking. Use miso as you would a condiment, mustard for example. It is very a practical seasoning that can be used for salad dressings, as a base for soups, but also for preparing meals.
Storage advice :
Before opening :
BBD = 3 years from the date of manufacture
Store in a dry place and positive ambient temperature.
After opening :
Store in the refrigerator after opening and consume within 6 months.
Nutrition facts for 100g
Energy (KJ/Kcal) 630/151
Fat (g) 6.5 Of which unsaturated fat (g) 0.8
Carbohydrates (g) 10.8 Of which sugars (g) 5.6
Fibres (g) 4.7
Proteins (g) 9.8
Salt (g) 8.3