We have a huge range of flours:
- Organic Strong Wholewheat - strong whole grain flour for bread making, ideal for bread machines and ovens. Contains gluten.
- Organic Strong White - strong unbleached flour for breads, great in a bread machines and ovens. Contains gluten.
- Organic Plain White - for general baking purposes, made with finely ground soft wheat. Contains gluten.
- Organic White Self Raising - for cakes and pastries where a lighter texture is required. Contains gluten.
- Organic Plain Wholewheat - for light whole grain cakes, biscuits and pastries etc. Contains gluten.
- Organic Wholewheat Self Raising - for cakes, pastries etc where a lighter texture is needed. Contains gluten.
- Organic Wholegrain Spelt - milled to retain 100% of the grain, whole grain spelt flour has a delicious flavour and makes a great loaf. Spelt has not been hybridised, and so some people with intolerances to wheat can get along with it, although it does contain gluten.
- Organic White Spelt - an ancient relative of modern wheat, Triticum speltum was widely grown by the Romans. This is a creamy white flour ideal for breads and pastries. Contains gluten.
- Organic Einkorn - Triticum monococcum was the original wheat, developed around 20,000 years ago. This is a soft golden flour great for breads and pastries. With the addition of baking powder it will produce beautiful cakes. Contains gluten.
- Organic Emmer - a very early variety of wheat, with a deep earthy flavour. Makes great breads and pastries, and can be used for cakes with the addition of baking powder. Contains gluten.
- Organic Kamut Khorasan - originally grown for the Pharaohs of Egypt, again an ancient form of wheat that can be used for all your bread making and other tasty treats. Contains gluten.
- Organic Wholegrain Rye - naturally lower in gluten than wheat, it produces a close textured, flavoursome bread. Contains gluten.
- Organic Corn Flour - great for thickening sauces and desserts.
- Organic Maize Flour - finely milled golden yellow flour with a slightly sweet flavour. It can be used in savoury or sweet dishes.
- Organic Polenta - whole grain maize, traditionally used around the Mediterranean.
- Potato Flour - made using whole, cooked and dehydrated potatoes. It absorbs large amounts of water and is good at holding ingredients together. Use for batter and coatings and adding texture and flavour to flour blends.
- Potato Starch - made using raw, peeled potatoes that have been pulped and dehydrated. This starch does not absorb water well until it is heated. Good for flouring before frying as it browns well. Blended with other flours for cakes and biscuits to add moisture. Thickens soups, sauces, stews and gravies. This is a source of resistant starch (approx 8g of RS per tablespoon).
- Organic Buckwheat Flour - naturally gluten free, buckwheat flour can be used in many recipes. Traditionally used in France to make thin pancakes and cakes.
- Organic Barley Flour - great for adding to your baking, gives a sweet, nutty flavour and a soft texture. Contains gluten.
- Organic Brown Rice Flour - has a rich, earthy flavour, and can be used for making non-wheat pastries, thickening sauces and desserts. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Rice Flour (White & Brown) - a lighter rice flour. Gives a short, crunch to your favourite recipes. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Tapioca Flour - a starchy white flour with a slightly sweet flavour. It can be used to help bind gluten free recipes and improve the flavour of baked goods. It also adds crispness to crusts and a pleasant chewiness to baked goods. Tapioca flour can be used as a thickener, and can replace corn starch in recipes. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Coconut Flour - a flour that is high in fibre and low in carbs, naturally gluten free and delicious. It absorbs lots of liquid, and so when replacing other flours in recipes, do take this into account.
- Organic Millet Flour - one of the earliest grains to be cultivated, this off white flour has a mildly nutty flavour and can be used in a variety of baking. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Chestnut Flour - milled from dried chestnuts, this flour has a rich, slightly sweet flavour. Naturally gluten free.
- Gram Flour - made with chana dal, also called besan flour, this flour can be used interchangeably with chick pea flour. Gluten free.
- Chick Pea Flour - a pale yellow flour with a mild creamy flavour, used widely in India and the Middle East. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Quinoa Flour - a fine, off-white mildly nutty flour, quinoa contains nutritious proteins and is useful in all kinds of baking. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Teff Flour - originating from Ethiopia, teff is a tiny, but nutritious grain. Traditionally used in flat breads, and can be mixed with other flours in your general baking. Naturally gluten free.
- Organic Oat Flour - a whole grain, gluten free flour.
- Organic Sorghum Flour - originating in Africa long ago, sorghum spread around the world. Nutritionally rich and flavoursome, this flour is used for breads, pancakes and general baked goods. Naturally gluten free.
- Various mixed gluten free fours for a range of different baking purposes.
A whole range of natural sweeteners and sugars including:
- Organic Rapadura
- Stevia Powder
- Organic Coconut Sugar
- Organic Coconut Nectar
- Palmyra Jaggery (SugaVida)
- Unrefined and Organic Cane Sugars - granulated, caster, icing, muscovado and molasses
- Organic Blackstrap Molasses
- Organic Malt Extract
- Organic Rice Syrup
- Organic Date Syrup
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Organic Black Treacle
- Organic Golden Syrup
- Organic and Raw Honeys
We also can provide you with:
- Baking Powder - made without any gluten containing ingredients
- Bicarbonate of Soda
- Cream of Tartar
- Dried Yeast
- Pectin - liquid and powder
- Natural Essences of Almond
- Natural Essences of Vanilla
- Gelatine - powder and organic sheets
- Organic Beef Suet
- Vegetable Suet
- Xanthan Gum - for gluten free baking
Unbleached Chlorine Free Parchment Baking Sheets
Unbleached Chlorine Free Parchment Baking Paper
Unbleached Chlorine Free Parchment Baking Cups