In our shop we have what we consider to be some of the very best Cod Liver Oil supplements from Green Pasture.
The range consists of:
- Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil Capsules
- Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil Liquid - Unflavoured, Arctic Mint, Oslo Orange, Cinnamon
- Blue Ice Royal Fermented Cod Liver Oil and High Vitamin Butter Oil Gel - Unflavoured, Chocolate, Cinnamon
- Blue Ice Royal Fermented Cod Liver Oil and High Vitamin Butter Oil Capsules
- High Vitamin Butter Oil
- High Vitamin Butter Oil Capsules
- Blue Ice Skate Oil Liquid
- Blue Ice Skate Oil Capsules
Why we think this is special
- Non industrial production method
- Historical processing methods
- Whole food form
- Wild, as provided by Nature
- Natural fatty acid complex, nothing removed or changed
- Full, deep range of Vitamins A, D, E, K, CoQ enzymes and other quinones
- Clean, pure and third party tested
The fish used in the production of this fermented cod liver oil is exclusively wild caught in and around the Arctic region. A substantial amount of todayʼs cod liver oil is produced from farmed fish.
Green Pasture use nothing but pure, unadulterated, non-industrialised cod liver oil using traditional methods that have been in use for thousands of years.
Each batch is tested to ensure its purity from man made PCBs and heavy metals. Green Pasture meet or exceed many international standards.
Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Many of the great historical cultures had one sacred food which they relied on to ensure strong mind, body, and spirit; fermented fish/fish liver oil. The mighty Roman Soldier was given a daily ration of fermented fish oil. The stoic Scandinavian Viking had a drum of fermenting cod livers outside the door of his home. Grandma always had a bottle of cod liver oil in the back cupboard.
High Vitamin Butter Oil
Dr. Weston A. Price discovered high-vitamin butter oil back in the 1930's but the pinnacle of his discovery was when he saw the results he achieved with dental health from combining cod liver oil with high-vitamin butter oil.
For more information please refer to:
Dropi Icelandic Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil, produced in the Westfjords region of Iceland. The fish are caught by local fishermen using eco-fishing lines. The local people produce the cod liver oil using a method developed to protect the delicate balance of nutrients. No high temperatures are used, which preserve the natural essential fatty acids and the vitamins A and D. It is never heated above 42 degrees, which qualifies it as a raw product. The colour and taste will vary through the seasons. The flavour is considered mild by most people.