Blue Ice Royal Fermented Cod Liver Oil and High Vitamin Butter Oil Gel - 188 ml - Unflavoured
SEAL FULLY INTACT BUT 'NEW STYLE' JAR LEAKING VERY SLIGHTLY
Blend: High Vitamin Butter Oil, Fermented, High Vitamin Cod Liver Oil Gel
Green Pasture Guarantee
- The fish used in our Fermented Cod Liver oil are exclusively wild caught in and around the Arctic region. A substantial amount of today's cod liver oil is produced from farmed fish.
- Green Pasture is committed to providing nothing but pure, unadulterated, non-industrialised fermented fish liver oils using traditional or sacred production methods that have been in use for thousands of years.
- We guarantee we will not compromise our products' nutrient quality and integrity by any industrial means that will damage or remove flavours, odours, colours, textures and/or nutrients.
- We exclusively use third party testing for our products.
Details Click to see more
As Dr. Weston A. Price indicated, It is not the High Vitamin Butter Oil or the Cod Liver Oil independently, but rather the two together that did his patients the most good.
This blend is:
- 2/3 Blue Ice fermented Cod Liver Oil
- 1/3 X-Factor High Vitamin Butter Oil
Combines X-Factor Gold High Vitamin Butter Oil with Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil to provide a pure, clean and nutrient rich sacred food.
Green Pasture FCLO Quality and Purity
- Whole food form
- Wild, as provided by nature
- Real, unsurpassed nutrition
- Natural fatty acid complex, nothing removed or changed
- Dark rich colour pigments, equals real life giving nutrients
- Full, range of Vitamins A, D, E, K; CoQ enzymes; and other quinones
- Rich, historical processing methods
- Non-industrialised production
- Clean, pure, and third party tested
Fermenting the livers of fish to extract the oil is an old world practice that may go back as far as biblical times. During the 1850s, the beginning of the industrial food revolution, cod liver oil manufacturing changed from its historical sacred roots to an industrialised food.Green Pasture prepares these historical sacred oils with the same great care and concern for our generational health, just as our ancestors did.
Green Pasture prepares these historical sacred oils with the same great care and concern for our generational health, just as our ancestors did.
The gold standard in pure fish fat/oil from the liver of the cod fish.
Extracted through a natural fermentation process, rather than cold or hot temperatures or chemical extraction as the rest of the industry uses.
Preparation of this oil takes between 6 months and a year.
Many historical cultures had one sacred food which they relied on to ensure a strong mind, body, and spirit: fermented fish/fish liver oil. The mighty Roman Soldier was given a daily ration of fermented fish oil. The stoic Scandinavian Viking had a drum of fermenting cod livers outside the door of his home. And some of us are lucky to remember that Grandma always had a bottle of cod liver oil in the back cupboard.
How much to take
Traditionally people took varied amounts of this oil, depending what they felt they needed.....not very scientific! BUT, these methods worked for people for thousands of years.
As a guide:
For 2-3 years and under - Drops hidden in food is most common. Some take more.
For 3-5 years - Typical range is 1/4 to 1 tsp.
Some ideas to help to take it include:
- Chase the oil with warm water
- Mix with honey or maple syrup
- Mix with strong tasting juice
For 6 years to adult - Usually 1/2 to 2 tsp per day.
If taking capsules then 3-6 caps is most common.
I have heard some, guided by practitioners or others, take 1-3 tablespoons per day, short term. This is the exception and not the rule.
Green Pasture products are artisan processed and vary widely from batch to batch.
Many consumers consider this a good thing because it ensures the intent of the product as wholesome, genuine nutrition rather than one produced strictly for market appeal.