Organic Wild Oregano Oil C80
Organic Wild Oregano Oil
Oregano is a herb which originates from the Mediterranean on the mountainsides of Greece, Italy and Turkey. Historically oregano was used for its antiseptic properties and its use is documented as far back as 370BC.
Today, oregano supplements are known for their active antioxidant ingredients, carvacrol and thymol. Oregano is also a good source of Vitamin K.
SC Nutra’s Wild Oregano Oil C80 oil is officially registered with the Soil Association as being an organic supplement.
Wild oregano oil is considered to be one of nature's most powerful antimicrobials. It has the highest certified natural carvacrol level. Oregano oil is traditionally used to support your natural defences against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.
This oregano oil is very potent and should be used with caution.
Tip: if you find the oil too strong, mix oregano oil with olive oil in a small bottle to the desired strength for ease of use.
Details Click to see more
How to useOregano Oil(very strong, some people may need to dilute in carrier oil such as olive)
- Take 4 drops in a small drink.
- Can be taken 3 to 4 times a day, or more for urgent support or once a day as required.
- Topical Application: Oregano Oil can be diluted with pure olive oil and used to clean wounds, as muscle rub or applied to athletes foot.
- Wild Oregano Oil C80is a powerful supplement. It should not be taken alongside any medication that thins the blood, or when pregnant or when trying to get pregnant.
Oregano Oil Side Effects & Cautionary information:
Oregano has Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status. This indicates that oregano oil is widely regarded as a safe product to use.
However, essential oils must be used sensibly:
If you are taking blood thinners - Warfarin, aspirin etc. remember that oregano oil has a naturally occurring slight blood thinning effect.
Not suitable during pregnancy.
Not suitable for children.
Take in milk or milk alternative such as coconut milk and follow with milk or milk alternative.
The liver needs time to process so a few days on, a few days off are recommended.
Do not exceed recommended dosages.
If you drink excessive amounts of alcohol regularly or take prescription drugs, or you have any other health concerns please consult your doctor prior to taking Oil of Oregano (C80).
Use carrier oil when applying to skin.
If you have any concerns please discuss with your doctor.
2 parts Wild Oregano Oil, 1 part Olive Oil
- May contain traces of nut.
- Always consult a doctor if you have a health problem or considering taking any supplement with prescription drugs.
- Wild Oregano Oil C80should not be taken alongside any medication that thins the blood, when pregnant or when trying to get pregnant.
- Those who are allergic to plants from the Lamiaceae family (mint, lavender, sage, and basil) should also avoid this oil, as they may also develop an allergic reaction.
- If you have any concerns please discuss with your doctor.
- Always replace the lid tightly.