Can-C NAC Drops - 2 x 5ml bottles
Supports Eye Lubrication and Cataract Control
N-Acetyl Carnosine drops are formulated for lubrication of the eyes and control of cataracts. If you want assurances about what will work and what will be safe in your eye, and safe to use for months at a time, insist on Can-C eye-drops. For maintenance and eye health support, as part of a health recovery plan, Can-C works for you.
- Can-C is The Originally Tested & Approved Brand
- 100% Hypoallergenic & 100% Sterile
- Safe For Use By Contact Lens Wearers (both hard and soft)
- Safe For Use By People With Cataracts Or Glaucoma
Can-C NAC Eye Drops (Previously Rre-Vital Eyes NAC Drops) is the original, high purity, tested, and approved brand. If you want assurances about what will work and what will be safe in your eye to use for months at a time, insist on Can-C Eyes Eye Drops. N-Acetyl Carnosine drops for lubrication of the eyes and used as part of the control of cataracts.
Cataracts are caused by the hardening and discoloration of the lens due to lifelong cross-linking (glycosylation) of the lens proteins with ascorbate. This persists in the aqueous humor at high concentrations, due to the low availability of natural defences in the form of antioxidants (which decline with advancing age). N-acetylcarnosine delivers L-carnosine into the aqueous humor of the eye (the fluid area surrounding the lens) where it acts as a natural and comprehensive antioxidant, protecting structural lens proteins from the free-radical induced oxidation process.
As cataracts develops, antioxidant defence in the body is exhausted, leading to the cross-linking of the lens crystallins and producing a clouded lens and impaired eyesight. The clinical trials show that the regular use of a 1% N-acetylcarnosine (N.A.C.) eye-drop, delivers a high dose of carnosine capable of reversing the lens cross-linking of the lens crystallins and aids in the reduction and possible eradication of cataracts.
- Box contains -2 x 5ml bottles
- Servings Per Container - 30
1-2 drops in each eye, 1-4 times daily
- N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) 1%
- Glycerin (lubricant) 1%
- Carboxymethylcellulose sodium
Daily Value not established
- Boric acid and potassium bicarbonate (buffer)
- Sterile water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
- Purified benzyl alcohol (preservative) 0.3%