Probiotic 30 capsules
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of probiotics for everyday use.
Bio-Kult is a unique multispecies, multistrain live bacteria supplement with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria. This means that Bio-Kult can deliver high concentrations of beneficial bacteria to the colonisation sites in the gut and therefore be able to help a more diverse range of digestive disorders.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotectedduring the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1.They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2.The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time,e.g. when taking antibiotics
May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Thebox of 30 capsulesis anideal travellers pack.
Details Click to see more
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Probiotic cultures (see below)
- Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colour: titanium dioxide)
- Bacillus subtilisPXN 21
- Bifidobacterium bifidumPXN 23
- Bifidobacterium brevePXN 25
- Bifidobacterium infantisPXN 27
- Bifidobacterium longumPXN 30
- Lactobacillus acidophilusPXN 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckiissp.bulgaricusPXN 39
- Lactobacillus caseiPXN 37
- Lactobacillus plantarumPXN 47
- Lactobacillus rhamnosusPXN 54
- Lactobacillus helveticusPXN 45
- Lactobacillus salivariusPXN 57
- Lactococcus lactisssp.lactisPXN 63
- Streptococcus thermophilusPXN 66
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010CFU/gram).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life.
Directions for use:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult is a completely safe probiotic, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose.
- Bio-Kult probiotic capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.