General Multivitamin and Mineral Capsules 30s
30 capsules • 1 a day • 30 day supply
General food based multivitamin
- Everyday all round nutrient top-up for improved health
- Formulated taking into account modern diet and lifestyles
- Food based folic acid in folate form
- Complete nutrients with powerful natural food compounds
Multivitamin and Mineral capsules made with the highest quality food based nutrients.
Our bodies better absorb vitamins and minerals when they’re in a whole food form. This way they're also gentle on the stomach.
All Together's food based ingredients are raw and complete. Using carefully controlled low-heat conditions, they preserve all the naturally occurring goodness you find in fresh foods, like live enzymes and phytonutrients, amino acids, trace minerals and other bioactive co-factors.
- Certified vegan
- All ingredients free from pesticides and herbicides
- Free from WHEAT, ACTIVE YEAST, GLUTEN, SOYA
- Free from MILK products (LACTOSE)
- Non GMO
- Pregnancy safe - see Together web site for more information
- Gentle on the stomach
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditation
One vegecap provides on average (NRV)
Nutrient Amount NRV Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 10μg 200% Vitamin E 2.5mg α−TE 21% Vitamin C 25mg 31% Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.7mg 64% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8mg 57% Niacin (as Niacinamide) 5mg 31% Vitamin B6 1mg 71% Folic Acid (as Folate) 100μg 50% Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 5μg 200% Biotin 75μg 150% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 3mg 50% Vitamin K2 20μg 27% Iron 2mg 14% Zinc 1.5mg 15% Copper 250μg 25% Manganese 0.25mg 13% Selenium 30μg 55% Chromium (G.T.F.) 60μg 150% Boron 0.25mg * Iodine 75μg 50% Molybdenum 5μg 10% Beta Carotene 500μg * Inositol 2.5mg * Choline 2.5mg *
- Lichen source
- Whole food nutrients
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Values. *Indicates no NRV
Yeast concentrate1 providing: Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Copper, GTF Chromium, Boron, Iodine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Molybdenum and Manganese; Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Beta Carotene incorporated in carrot concentrate; Vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; Biotin, Inositol and Choline incorporated in corn meal; Folic Acid2 and Vitamin K2 incorporated in alfalfa concentrate. Tapioca extract3, Lichen providing Vitamin D3. Vegecap (Vegetable Cellulose).
1An inactive and non-candida yeast, no known allergic reactions. 2As Folate. 3Non-GMO extract used to turn oil into powder.