Adult Bass Toothbrush
The way we brush our teeth has an impact on our overall health. The tools we choose to use can make all the difference to whether brushing is a health-giving habit or a habit that may cause harm. Statistics show that brushing too hard can lead to: gum recession, loss of enamel and sensitive teeth and gums.
That is why we love our Bass Toothbrushes. They are gentle, nonabrasive and do a wonderful job keeping your teeth and gums healthy and clean.
Details Click to see more
What Makes Our Bass Toothbrushes A Wise Choice?
- Better design the design of our toothbrushes have been clinically proven to effectively reduce gum disease
- Better materials made from BPA-free plastics in the USA
What Makes Our Bass Brushes Different?
- Shorter handle forces us to rethink how we use the toothbrush
- Spaced out bristle tufts allow for the bristles to wiggle into gum line more effectively (allows us to disrupt, disorganize and then flush out the bad bugs that cause gum disease)
- Rounded bristle tips make sure you are gently massaging gum tissue rather than assaulting sensitive gum tissue
- Made from BPA-free plastics, made in the USA
How Do You Brush With A Bass Toothbrush?
Clinical research has proven that the Bass brushing technique reduces the risk of gum disease. Here are a couple of videos that detail the history of Dr. Bass and demonstrates the Bass brushing technique.