Our fridge is filled with a wide selection of artisan cheeses. Some locally made, many organic and most of them unpasteurised.
There are cheeses made from cowʼs milk, sheepʼs milk, buffalo milk and goatʼs milk (dairy free vegan cheeses are also available).
There are hard cheeses and soft cheeses, cheeses from the UK and Europe. The selection is ever changing, and always interesting!
We always aim to have:
- Organic Feta
- Delamere Goatʼs Cheese
- Organic Raw Loch Arthur Cheddar Cheese
- Organic Raw Crannog (a wax coated cheese)
- Organic Raw Staffordshire Cheese - Medium
- Organic Raw Staffordshire Cheese - Mature
- Organic Raw Staffordshire Cheese - Wild Garlic
- Organic Raw Staffordshire Cheese - Oak Smoked
- Organic Raw Staffordshire Cheese - Sheep Milk
- Unpasteurised Raw Gouda
- Unpasteurised Raw Brie
- Unpasteurised Raw Camembert
PLUS various other seasonal unpasteurised guest cheeses!
We also have a range of cheeses for vegans and people with diary intolerances. They are available in hard and soft cheeses, also soy free varieties.